All new. For a better you.
Introducing Apple Watch Series 4. Fundamentally redesigned and re-engineered to help you stay even more active, healthy, and connected.
Not just evolved, transformed.
The largest Apple Watch display yet. New electrical heart sensor. Re-engineered Digital Crown with haptic feedback. Entirely familiar, yet completely new, Apple Watch Series 4 resets the standard for what a watch can be.
Proactive Health Monitor
Part guardian, part guru.
ECG on your wrist. Low and high heart rate notifications. Fall detection and Emergency SOS. New Breathe watch faces. It’s designed to improve your health every day and powerful enough to help protect it.
Ultimate Workout Partner
Workouts that work harder.
Automatic workout detection. New yoga and hiking workouts. Advanced features for runners like cadence and pace alerts. See up to five metrics at a glance as you precisely track all your favorite ways to train.
TrackerMade to motivate.
New head-to-head competitions. Activity sharing with friends. Personalized coaching. Monthly challenges. Achievement awards. Get all the motivation you need to close your Activity rings every day.
Series 4 (GPS) Features
- Built-in GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS
- S4 with 64-bit dual-core processor
- W3 Apple wireless chip
- Barometric altimeter
- Capacity 16GB1
- Optical heart sensor
- Electrical heart sensor
- Improved accelerometer up to 32 g‑forces
- Improved gyroscope
- Ambient light sensor
- LTPO OLED Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits)
- Digital Crown with haptic feedback
- Louder speaker
- Ion-X strengthened glass
- Sapphire crystal and ceramic back
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 18 hours of battery life2
- Water resistant 50 meters3
- watchOS 5
- Height: 40mm
- Width: 34mm
- Depth: 10.7mm
- Case Weight: 30.1g