Say hello to the new iMac. Inspired by the best of Apple. Transformed by the M1 chip. Stands out in any space. Fits perfectly into your life.
Four vibrant colors. You do hue
Blue, Green, Pink, Silver.
Only 11.5 mm. Now that’s thin.
This extraordinary design is only possible thanks to M1, the first system on a chip for Mac. It makes iMac so thin and compact that it fits in more places than ever. And less than 10 pounds. Abracadabra.
M1 integrates the processor, graphics, memory, and more onto a single chip. That let us put an entire computer into a space so small it practically disappears.
Apple M1 chip
- 8-core CPU with 4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores
- 7-core GPU
- 16-core Neural Engine
Configurable to 512GB or 1TB
Configurable to 16GB unified memory
24-inch 4.5K Retina display. See the big picture. And all the details.
See it all in sharp, glorious detail on the immersive 24‑inch 4.5K Retina display. The P3 wide color gamut brings what you’re watching to life in over a billion colors. Images shine with a brilliant 500 nits of brightness. Industry-leading anti‑reflective coating delivers greater comfort and readability. And True Tone technology automatically adjusts the color temperature of your display to the ambient light of your environment, for a more natural viewing experience. So whether you’re editing photos, working on presentations, or watching your favorite shows and movies, everything looks incredible on iMac.
- 4480-by-2520 resolution at 218 pixels per inch with support for 1 billion colors
- 500 nits brightness
- Wide color (P3)
- True Tone technology
Ready for your close-up.
It’s the best camera system ever in a Mac. Double the resolution for higher-quality video calls.3 A larger sensor that captures more light. And the advanced image signal processor (ISP) of M1 greatly improves image quality. So from collaborating with coworkers to catching up with friends and family, you’ll always look your best.
- 1080p FaceTime HD camera with M1 image signal processor.
The ISP on M1 uses computational video to enhance image quality. To capture stunning video, it goes through a series of steps to analyze and enhance each pixel, at over a trillion operations per second. Advanced noise reduction algorithms bring a new level of clarity. Tone mapping delivers enhanced dynamic range, for more detail in bright highlights and dark shadows. And it works with the Neural Engine in M1 to make more intelligent exposure and white balance adjustments so you look just right in any light.
Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at 1 billion colors and:
- One external display with up to 6K resolution at 60Hz
Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
- Native DisplayPort output over USB-C
- VGA, HDMI, DVI, and Thunderbolt 2 output supported using adapters (sold separately).
Studio-quality mics. For high-quality conversations.
Whether you’re on a video call with a friend, cutting a track, or recording a podcast, the microphones on iMac make sure you come through loud, crisp, and clear. The studio-quality three-mic array is designed to reduce feedback, so conversations flow more naturally and you interrupt each other less. And beamforming technology helps the mics ignore background noise. Which means everyone hears you — not what’s going on around you.
- Studio-quality three-mic icon. Studio-quality three-mic array with high signal-to-noise ratio and directional beamforming.
- Support for “Hey Siri”.
Six-speaker sound system. Audio that really fills a room.
The sound system on iMac brings incredible, room-filling audio to any space. Two pairs of force-cancelling woofers create rich, deep bass without unwanted vibrations. And each pair is balanced with a high-performance tweeter. The result is a massive, detailed soundstage that takes your movies, music, and more to the next level.
- Six-speaker sound system icon. High-fidelity six-speaker system with force-cancelling woofers.
- Wide stereo sound. Wide stereo sound.
- Support for spatial audio when playing video with Dolby Atmos. Support for spatial audio when playing video with Dolby Atmos.
Thanks to the redesigned speakers and advanced algorithms, iMac now supports spatial audio when playing video with Dolby Atmos. And when you combine that with the 4.5K Retina display, it’s like bringing the whole theater home.
Connections and Expansion
A perfectly poised stand. And blazingly fast Thunderbolt ports.
Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports with support for:
- Thunderbolt 3 (up to 40Gb/s)
- USB 4 (up to 40Gb/s)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gb/s)
- Thunderbolt 2, HDMI, DVI, and VGA supported using adapters (sold separately)
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Configurable with Gigabit Ethernet
- Magic Keyboard
- Magic Mouse
- Magic Keyboard with Touch ID
- Magic Keyboard with Touch ID and Numeric Keypad
- Magic Trackpad
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 wireless networking
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compatible
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
Size and Weight
- Length: 21.5 inches (54.7cm)
- Width: 5.8 inches (14.7cm)
- Height: 18.1 inches (46.1cm)
- Weight: 9.83 pounds (4.46kg)
Electrical and Operating Requirements
A power connector that easily attaches via magnets. With a color-matched woven cable.
- Line voltage: 100–240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 90% noncondensing
- Operating altitude: tested up to 16,400 feet (5000 meters)
In the Box
- Magic Keyboard
- Magic Mouse
- 143W power adapter
- Power cord (2 m)
- USB-C to Lightning Cable